I want to ask some questions, everybody can keep the answers to her/himself.
Going back to about 1400 years.
1. Who was/were living in libya at that time?
2. Was Libya at that time (as Land) the same as Libya today? (Geographically). The known Libya today is announced 50-60 years ago.
3. Where did the Amazegh come from? did they raise from the ground like "Terfas"? they must have come from somewhere.
4. At that time there were no legislations to possess a land. people/races from everywhere go (not immigrate !!!) to everywhere, including Amazegh?
5. If there were no Arabs and Amazegh in Libya, who would be living there? (by nature they must be the black Africans).
The Amazegh claim the land of Libya today. They may claim Zwara and the Jabal Algharbi. You can't claim Libya today. because, what if the Europeans assigned Libya from Tunis to Cairo, will you claim Egypt then, that is far from reality. The distribution of Amazegh in Libya today/and before is on the west coast and al-jabal al-gharbi. How can they claim (e.g., Khumus, Gaghboub, Kufra or even Alexandria).
You may compare your answer with any existing nation,,, (USA, UK, Africa ....).
Logically, don't waste your time brothers on this crap.