Dear brothers, Assalmu Alikum
We are group of Libyans, Arab and Emazighen (Berber) and most of us live inside Libya. We would like to respond to what MR. Ezwari has written as some of us know him in person.
- Ezawri represents only himself or only a small group of people that can be counted not more than a handfull.
- He claims that he is a nationalist and patriotic while he is living abroad since he was a young student and now he lives in (...) where he is married to non-Libyan and runs a business entirely dependent on the trade with the Great Jamaheria.
- He claims that he is a muslim while he neither prays nor fasts and he is sending his kids to a Christian school because it is better as he says.
- He claims that he is well educated and intellictual, while what he is doing is just stealing and badly repeating what some other writers, especially (...), say and write. Sometimes he does not even know what he is saying. The problem is; he is speaking about big and serious issues without being ready or well prepared and that is what monkeys and parrots do.
- In one of his letters he claimed that he speaks well Arabic, Tamzight, Russian, French and English, in fact he speaks very basic French and English and you, the respected readers, can evaluate his Arabic and that is why he is pretending to write in Libyan dialects.
- He promised that his latest letter will be the last, but we bet him if he can control himself and stop. He won't since he found a respected place which accepted his rubbish to be published through. Maybe he will use another pen name.
- He is shouting loudly about freedom of speech and respecting others while he is insulting and humiliating others and their believes. He lacks the moral of speech and work, but he does not know.
Libyans who always think that Arabic is our language and Islam is our religion