All Libyans complaining today from the opression (al-dolm) that Gadafi's regime applied on their necks since he came to power in an illegeal non-democratic way, but today I want to ask every Libyan: are we Libyans deserving what is happening to us? Is what happening to Libyans today the outcome of their hands? Are there no men in Libya who could defend themselves and kick the (...) and his stupid followers out of their country. The answer in my opeioin is so simple; the prophit PBUH said in a hadeeth (kaifama takono yowalla alaikom ) why?
- When Gadafi and his (...) followers hanged the Islamic activists in front of the entire world, most Libyans said: this is "Wahabia" and they deserved what happened to them.
- when the NFSL moved towards Libyan freedom from this dalem regime by sending a well trained mojahedeen like Majdi, Algalali, Ahwas, ete... most Libyans were watching Gadafi's lejan tawriah hanging and tourturing these shorafa and did nothing to help their brothers whom sacrified with their soles to free them, not only that; most Libyans said that those were kelab dallah and again yestahloo. I was in Libya specifically in Aljamhoriah street and I was listening to people whom were watching the lejan tawriah attacking those mojahdeen by their heavy weapons, do you know what the general Libyans were saying ( hadoom kelab dallah jaiyeen yebo efasdo elblad).
- In 1993 werfalah moved to kick Algadafi out and when they got discoverd by the regime the Libyans said (HADOOM werfalih jaiyeen yebo yet-hakmo feena) and they supoorted Gadafi in killing them.
- Today the Islamic movement in Libya facing the same thing from Libyans who are saying ( hadoom kan yehkmo elblad eifasdoha).
- Today Libyans envy each other even in their (logmat al-aish) if some people are running good businiss the others will say that they are busnasah want to suck Libyans' blood and they will report to the goverment to close their busnisses (hasad , bogad, korah, ananyah, gelat adab) and so on and so forth.
The question is: DO WE LIBYANS DESERVE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US? IF YES, WHY? THIS IS A QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED TO CHANGE THIS BAD IDEA I GOT ABOUT MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND MY PEOPLE.
I WANT TO GO BACK HOME BUT MY PEOPLE ARE THE PRIMARY REASON WHY I PREFERRED TO STAY IN MY GORBAH NOT AL-GADAFI AS THE OTHERS SAY.